Video Producer, Editor, & Graphic Designer. Say hello!
Hello! I’m Edgar, Video Producer, Editor, and Graphic Designer with over 8 years of experience in my field. I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. in Radio-Television-Film. I currently work in marketing at NBCUniversal in Dallas, Texas. Please feel free to say Hello!
Where I’ve Worked
Lead Promotion Producer at NBCUniversal
Commercial Producer at NBCUniversal
Freelance at Widescrn
Lead Promotions Producer | Dallas, TX. | Jan 2020 – Present
- Created, produced and executed, result driven, promotional campaigns that include copywriting, producing, editing and photography that were specifically tailored to grow a digital and broadcast audience. These include marketing events, contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional “one off” partnerships.
- Oversaw and coordinated all ongoing promotional projects regarding brand marketing and news promotions and preformed effective market research to maximize client goals and opportunities for market growth.
Creative Services Producer & Editor | McAllen, TX | Nov. 2015 – Dec. 2019
- Strategized and produced full commercial production campaigns in conjunction with clients from start to finish that include copywriting, budgeting, shooting, lighting, editing, visual effects, that generated an increase of over 50% business in some cases.
- Communicated with marketing managers to produce and implement full news image branding promotions to maximize news awareness, community development and participation accomplishing an Increased overall awareness in community events by 60%
Fluent in English and Spanish
Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Audition | Apple Final Cut Pro X, Color, Motion | Autodesk Maya | Microsoft Office | Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | HTLML, CSS, WordPress | Facebook Pages, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube | Extreme Reach | Comcast Ad Delivery
Marketing, Advertising, Editing, Color Grading, Creative collaboration, teamwork, photography, copywriting, scriptwriting, communication, project management, budgeting, production management, graphic design, print design, logo design, typography, web design, supervising, workflow, promotion, press releases, out of home, billboards, digital, market research, Nielsen ratings, branding, content, marketing plan, strategy, media relations, clients management, television, broadcast, IT, technology
- 2016 NBCUniversal GEM Award – ‘Going the Extra Mile’
- 2018 NBCUniversal GEM Award – ‘Going the Extra Mile’
- 2019 Lone Star Emmy Awards – Outstanding Achievement in PSA
- 2021 Lone Star Emmy Awards – Outstanding Achievement in a Magazine Program
The University of Texas at Austin 2014
- B.S. in Radio-Television-Film
- Moody College of Communications
- McCombs Business Foundations Experience